Sunday, January 3, 2010

Food and Family

Sooooooo... Kelsey has been cooking up a storm! I have included some pictures of the recent delights that she has prepared. On January 1st she made the roasted chicken, grilled asparagus, and french potato salad I mentioned in a previous blog. Then, last night she threw down on Moroccan chicken stew with whole wheat cous cous. I'm talkin bout some good cookin.

This blog is about food, but I have to show you a few pictures of the kids. And by the way, little Ms. Olive is diggin the healthy food. Kelsey and I just commented to each other that we have never seen her eat so well. Go figure.























4 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Brown family! :D I saw your shopping list... holy cow!!! I hope the costs go down as time goes on! That meal looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys rock! Way to go! By the way, Lincoln in that las pic is a handsome little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Way to go Kelsey! Those pictures make my mouth water. :-)

    And thanks for linking to my blog. That was so sweet.

    Kimi @ The Nourishing Gourmet

    ReplyDelete