Friday, March 12, 2010

If at first you don't succeed.... try try try try try try try try try again



The first picture is Olive helping me make Dad breakfast, an omlette with red peppers and green onions and tomatoes. She loves helping mom cook, and we've been doing a lot more of it lately! We've enjoyed stuffed peppers and chicken salad the last couple of days, and are having home made chicken noodle soup tonight, home made pizza on the Traeger on sunday, and mexican chicken casserole on monday.

Now onto the explanation of my title...I've expanded my horizons from bread to rolls. Maybe they'll be a little nicer to me. Nice thought huh?! I just tossed a batch in the trash and started over again about an hour ago. Round one tasted ok, but the dumb things looked terribly sick and wouldn't stay together and they fell apart into a million pieces the instant you touched them. anyway, this is a picture of round two baking in the oven. I'm like a proud new mom, they're just beautiful! Now let's see if they are edible.... I'm going in....

stupid bread.. who needs rolls with soup anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment