Monday, December 28, 2009

Purging the Pantry




We knew the day would come--the day when we would have to purge our home of all processed foods. Let me explain what that entails:
  • Good-bye cheetos
  • See you later Captain Crunch
  • So long Dr. Peeper
  • Adios frozen pizzas
  • Hasta luego Haagan-dazs
  • Bon voyage canned soups
  • Ciao Mrs. Buttersworth
  • Farewell Cheddar Goldfish (one of Olive's snacks that became a house favorite)
We were able to donate most our food to a family in need from McCarty; they were extremely grateful.

Enjoy the before and after pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! I wanted your Dr. Pepper!

    Good for you guys going healthy. I'll be excited to hear how good you feel. Maybe I'll even get inspired too. I'm pretty sure my blood is pure sugar after all the Christmas goodies!

    ReplyDelete